Friday, July 10, 2009

Wahh!

I'm so depressed! I just got back from the Midwife's office for my check up and I've gained weight again!!! I'm not even going to write how much I gained, it's really embarassing. I'm getting anxious about my midwife too. She doesn't really seem to listen to me when I ask her things. It could be because she had a girl that was in labor and "pushing", so she was trying to get through all her clients really fast, but I'd much rather reschedule and have her listen to me, then have no appointment at all. Gah. And if I were that woman in labor I'd be mad 'cause she wasn't there. That makes me anxious too. I think I like the other midwife in the office better, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to switch to her. We'll see. I have another appointment next week.

Sorry for the rambling.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Oh... poor thing.
Dont worry. I gained 50+ with my pregnany and the last few check ups I didnt even look at the scale. I just said to the nurse "is there a 2 in front?" never was...that I know of. But I know I weighed 197. SO that pretty much sucked.
Sorry about your midwife.
xoxoxo

The Hone Family said...

Oh bless your heart! Hang in there Crystal. It does get worse before it gets better. But the better is the best thing in the whole world: Your baby and the fact that you're no longer pregnant. I gained lots of weight too, so you're not alone. As long as you and the baby are healthy is all that matters! Keep it up! :)