Sunday, November 23, 2008

Remembrance




Of course Ben with the wedding ring that I love. I don't know how we were so lucky to find the exact one we were looking for, without knowing we were looking for it.
Then Michelle with the Native American thumb ring. You can't tell, but it has symbols on it. I got them just south of Page, AZ. So, she has one and I have one. She used to wear thumb rings growing up and I guess that kinda got me into it too.
Then Mom. Mom has a thing for Turquoise. When she was younger she had a really nice turquoise ring that her parents gave her, but lost it at some point. So, I had gotten the turquoise ring that she wears and she liked it so much that I have that one to her and got a matching one for me. Hers is more of an index finger size, while I wear the pinky ring.

And that's the remembrance for the day. Love you guys!

~Crystal

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw you have the prettiest, slender hands. Jealousy.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~Crystal~ said...

Oh, thanks! You have not idea how hard it was to get that shot. I had to hold the camera with my chin and then click it really fast to get my hand back in the picture. Worth it though.