Wednesday, December 24, 2008

And to all a good night!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are enjoying the holiday spirit and cheer as much as I am. I don't know why, but Christmas feels different this year, much happier. Maybe just because I'm married, or I don't know what, but it seems more joyful; for me at least.

Just wanted to wish you all a great holiday for you and your loved ones. I hope whoever you are that you can be near those you love at this time. I will however miss my family this year since it is my very first Christmas away from home. I'm still Christmas-ing with you in my heart though.
I will miss seeing Dad document each moment with the camera and camcorder, and Mom handing us each of our stockings. I will miss seeing the kids (my nieces and nephews) as they open up their presents and help Dad hand them out. And mostly I will miss their company and smiling faces. But this is only one Christmas out of many, and I'm still very excited to share it with Ben's family!!!
I'm excited to see how the event is done outside of our family. :)

So to whoever you are, and where ever you are, remember the reason for the season. The birth of Jesus Christ our Savior. And spread some holiday cheer with whomever you encounter, even if it's that mean old lady at the store that's trying to steal the last can of yams or whatever...jk. Merry Christmas!

~Crystal

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Merry Christmas to you guys too! We missed seeing you & Ben...we always have fun there at Christmas~ I think dad always tries to have all the gifts opened Christmas Eve ;) That's sweet of you to spend the Holiday in CA, this is my first time not spending either Thanksgiving or Christmas with my family and I've been really sad about it. But we have had a very mellow, fun Holiday with the kids. I hope you get your gifts from us, they'll be in CA Friday or Saturday!