Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kicks, punches, and shin splints

First off, I have to tell you that we decided (mostly) on a name for baby girl!
Rowan Schultz
Cute, huh? And please don't steal it if you're due before me ;)
We're still working on a middle name, but that's the name we like and we're stick'n with it...unless we change our minds later, but I don't think we will.

So, lately baby Rowan has been going CRAZY inside me! Nearly all day I feel her kicking and shoving. My belly looks like I have an alien inside trying to get out. I guess I kinda do though, jk. But it's fun to feel her moving about. I do have the shin splint thing going on now and then, which is weird 'cause I've never had them before in my life, but you know the PS (pregnancy syndrome) causes the strangest things.

So, I need some advice: my very, very good friend (who is the kindest person alive) just had a birthday. She's super sweet and is always thinking of me and getting me little things, but now I have no idea what to get her!!! The things that she likes, she usually buys herself, so I can't get her one of those things. I wanna give her something unique or special, but I'm not sure what. Any ideas??


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a really cute name! My present suggestion is to get a gift certificate to a spa for a massage or facial or something. All girls need pampering! :-)