Saturday, August 15, 2009

WYRW - thought provoking






















So sorry about missing last weeks WYRW!
This and last week have been crazier than usual, since I've been training my replacement at work, which can be more tiring than just working...or that's just the pregnancy. She's great though and I know she'll do a great job! But with keeping my mind busy like that, it's hard to think of anything outside work. So, there was no "Would You Rather Wednesday" last week.

I have to admit that I was a little surprised by the votes in the last poll. I did think there would be more even votes, but I guess it's more appealing to chew on a dried piece of someone else's saliva than risk a "potty" mouth disease ;)

Well, I thought I'd throw in a quick WYR for today. Considering how much our world revolves around the computer these days (for work, keeping up with friends, email, blogging, facebook, etc.) I came up with the following poll:


Would You Rather:

a) Never be able to use the computer again.
...OR...
b) Be paralyzed

Details::: This is set in your current circumstances; no fantasy world here. So, what will it be???

Oh, and don't you love the pic? I know we all have those days...Happy Polling (top right)!

No comments: