Friday, October 23, 2009

Baby Einstein

Hooray for Baby Einstein! It actually keeps Rowan entertained for at least 20 minutes, and I love it! Since we got back from California last Sunday she's been acting rather off. She cries all the time and sleeps much shorter periods. It's hard to get anything done at all! And I'm in the middle of trying to get jewelry made to sell on Etsy.com. I thought she was too young for the DVDs, but while she was crying and nothing was working I figured "why not try it?" Well, I did and she actually likes it. Especially when they show the shiney objects...I guess she's like a racoon in that way ;) Anyway, I'm so glad that at least for a little while I can get some jewelry made or some laundry done. :D

1 comment:

Matt said...

Those DVD's are really cool. Just be careful you don't get caught up in it's hypnotic ways. Seriously, so many....shiiiiiiinieeeees....

Sorry, momentary relapse there.