Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Strange things are happening...

Something strange has been going on.

I'm craving a lot of these (especially cut into triangles).


Lately my body's been sore and tired.


I'm clumsy and forgetful...extra forgetful! And I keep losing things.
Watching Disney movies and Minute to Win It seems to make me cry every time. 


Also, smelling things like this make me want to pull out a doggie-bag.


So, I went to get things checked out and surprise!



We're expecting!!! 
I'm about 13 weeks along now.
Due around July 16th, which is Ben's brother Bremen's birthday :)
We're so excited for Rowan to have a little sibling, and for another baby of our own!

12 comments:

The Hone Family said...

Cute way to post! Congrats :)

Unknown said...

yay! so excited for you!! rowan will be a great big sister.

Diana Anderson said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm excited for you. =)

Wendi and Matt said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Railsback's said...

yea!!!! So excited for you guys!!!

Keary Taylor said...

Ahhh! Congrats Crystal! 2 is so much fun when they start to play together! And it's nice to have them so close in age =)

Bethany Jayne said...

Yeah!! So excited for you guys. Wish we were there.

Brittany said...

Congrats! Cute post!

Molly said...

Yay! 2 is way fun! I like it better than one. =)

Morgan said...

Good golly not having internet really puts a cramp in my lack of congrats-ness. CONGRATS!!!!! So happy for you Crystal and of course for Rowan. :D Lots of love!

Arizona Girl said...

Congrats! Yeah for babies.

Missy said...

NO WAY! A ton of cousins are pregnant! I'm so happy! Our kids will all be around the same age!