Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's all good...



Lately I've been feeling increasingly sorry for myself.

This SPD (syphisys pubis disorder) has been getting pretty painful, especially as the baby gets bigger. When I go from sitting to standing it feels like someone somehow slips in a huge 10+ pound weight in the middle of my hips. I have a super hard time sleeping when every position causes pain. And then the thing that bothered me the most was that most of the young moms in our new ward go to the zoo every Tuesday and walk together with their kids. I've been invited 3 times and I've had to turn down every time 'cause I simply can't walk that much! I'd be laid up for a week if I tried. So I feel like I'm missing out on opportunities and relationships with our new ward ladies because of this SPD. Grr... :/

Poor me, poor me. Right?

Of course the babies make it all worth it. I still wanna have a lot of kids. So, maybe I was being a little down about this, of course always trying to stay positive, but still. Then I read THIS post at Trey and Lucy. Go on and read it, especially if you're a Mama or pregnant. It'll put things in a new light for you. Go on....read it! I'll wait.


.....
.......
...........

Yeah, talk about sacrifice! Props to Tanya for being a courageous Mama, willing to be so selfless that she goes through all that for her sweet babies. Tanya is a Superhero in my eyes! Her blog has inspired me before, but she has truly inspired me with her sacrifice and positive outlook in this extremely difficult situation she has to be in. Way to go girl, you're in my prayers. I hope this lets up soon.

Btw, if you've never been to her blog before take a good look around. She has amazing crafty ideas! So creative!

3 comments:

Em said...

Loved catching up on your blog, but dang girl! That has got to be so painful. And what an amazing couple. I have a sister-in-law that goes through the same thing with her kids and she swears she will not be pregnant again for a long time. Hang in there. And I 100% get the frumpiness. Trying to get out of the frumpiness, but my garden, housework, and just plain being a mom just calls for the frumpiness!

Leonor said...

Couldn't find a way to go to Tanya's blog. :(

Morgan said...

Wow- how touching! :( Poor girl. Everything will be okay Crystal. Everything will be worth it. I'm sorry this last part of your preganancy has been hard. The good news is- overall, you are still healthy and can play with your daughter on the floor. Hang in there darling. Everything will be worth it in the end. Promise. Love ya bunches!