Wednesday, November 5, 2008

All Hallows Eve

Ben and I decided to go Colonial this Halloween. Early American life is something he really enjoys, and I already kind of had a dress for it. Actually it's a dress that I made for a costume design class I took some years back. It's really supposed to be for French Revolution time period, but that style kind of hung around for a while, so it kinda goes.



When we got to our ward Halloween Carnival we realized that we accidentally came, not as colonial people, but as Beauty and the Beast (beast after transformation). :)

This is a pic of me, Laura, and Susan (from the office).
Laura was totally 70's (she's wearing a wig) (on the left), and Susan was totally 80's with all her own origional 80's stuff (scented swatch, double socks, tennis shoes, spin art t-shirt, etc). All three of us went out to lunch to Sweet Tomatoes (in downtown Phoenix), and we were the only ones dressed up! Plus, everyone there was like a serious business person, so we kinda got looks, but it was fun to be their entertainment. I love dressing up!!!



Hope you all had a great Halloween!

~Crystal

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Great pictures! Bremen & I were cracking up. And I love your wig~ I can kinda see the Belle and Beast thing but it's not like you're in yellow~