Sunday, April 19, 2009

Blog Stalker On The Prowl

So, as a nice Sunday activity I thought that I would update a few things on my blog. As I was doing that I thought I would take a look at who had been to my blog lately. I have this awesome little widgit called FEEDJIT, and it tells me how people found my blog, like what other blog brought them to mine, and where in the world they are when they look at it. It's awesome when I see someone in Hawaii or Australia. Anyway, I found out that there are TONS of people that I know that follow my blog and I didn't even know it. Holy Cow! I was so excited to see so many people had blogs that I didn't know about. Yeah, more exciting things to read!

So, just beware because I have added you, and now I am going to be blog stalking you all, bwahahaha! But stalking with love, of course :)

~Crystal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I needed more readers of my blog!