Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Give 'em a twist, a flick of the wrist...

I have to admit that my new favorite song is "I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts"
I don't know what it is, but it's just so happy and bouncy, and fun to sing along! All I ever really knew about this song was from, well... the Lion King when Zazu sings the chorus to Scar, then somehow the whole song magically appeared in my life, and things will never be the same again ;)
Well, I know the first recording was done by Danny Kaye, but I couldn't find any video of him singing it, so Merv Griffin will have to do, but no worries he's good too. Check out the facial expressions! So fun :D

Check out the video here.

Love it!

1 comment:

Sunshine Smith said...

So I'd rather someone's saliva than someone's poop... but that's just me.