Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Would you Rather...



***UPDATE: 1) I realized that religiously speaking, living forever could be like living happily in heaven or anything similar to that, so the "living forever" means: living like you are now, here on this earth as it is right now, FOR-EV-ER (name the movie). 2) If you would like to share your opinion as to why you choose what you choose, please do so under the comments of this post. Happy polling!***



I've always been into the Would You Rather Game. I like thinking of things to compare would/or wouldn't I rather do, or which would be worse. So, I've decided to have a little Would You Rather Poll spot on my blog! How exciting, I know~


This weeks Would You Rather (WYR), came to me while Ben and I were watching the movie Tuck Everlasting. Good family Disney movie, if you're looking for one. There's a lot of discussion about what's worse or better, to live forever or choose death? So, here we are with this weeks WYR:


a) Live Forever
b) Die Tomorrow


Please see the poll to the right and click on your answer. I'm excited to see the results!


P.S. - I will always vote on my own polls, in case you were wondering. :)

3 comments:

Sunshine Smith said...

I can't answer the poll because it depends on the day. ;)

Anonymous said...

The movie is the sandlot :)
I win!

Anonymous said...

I chose live forever for a few reasons. I cannot imagine the things you could do if you could live forever. You could travel the entire world, meet so many different types of people, and have more experiences than anyone else on earth. The only downside I could see is watching loved ones pass on while you stuck around.