Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm Walk'n on Sunshine!

And don't it feel good!

On Saturday afternoon, while Ben and I were racing eachother to the finish line on Mario Cart (yep, we're still kids at heart), I turned to Ben and said "It's such a nice day! Let go on a picnic!"
So we did. :)

We packed a lunch, grabbed the sunscreen (which we forgot to use), and the pumpkin (aka: Rowan).
We went out towards the lake but stopped at a river spot with lots and lots of clovers (or something like clovers. And had the most wonderful, relaxing, sunfilled time!

Rowan getting ready to go. Hat and all!

Look at all the green! Perfect for the fast approaching St. Paddy's day ;)

 Here's Rowan after lunch. What a mess, little piggy. Haha!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture!





She's laughing 'cause I'm tickling her by munching on her side. Haha, so cute!

Our Little Angel in all the green...

eating plants...yum! They're not poisonous, right? ;)



Drool!

And that's it for pictures. We had a blast, and plan to go on many more picnics!

8 comments:

Wendi and Matt said...

aw I love picnics!! SO fun!!!! I am jealous :)

kayla said...

that looks like so much fun. Where is that? you guys are a cute little family. :)

The Railsback's said...

that looks beutiful, i miss that weather, and i miss you guys, i want to meet that little cutie!

Morgan said...

Oh how cute! I love the pics of her on her stomach in the green! Just darling. And p.s I tickle Lexie like that too- isn't it wonderful? Sigh!

Andrea said...

She soo adorable!! cute cute pictures! And what a cool place to picnic!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am a bit jealous! It looks like you had fun! Where are you living that it is so green and pretty?

Marie said...

She looks so much like her daddy. :)

Moan said...

Very beautiful photos, taken in a very beatiful spot!!!

Okay, amazing photos!!!