Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring Break!

For spring break (back in mid-March) Ben, Rowan, and I went to California to visit family! Here it is in pictures:


That was at Mark's Pinewood Derby, where he won 2nd Place!


Flying in Paul's hommade hot air balloon! I loved the numbers printed on the parachutes he used, just looked so cool. It was so fun flying high up there with nothing to guide you, but the wind. Crazy, but awesome! We were only in the air like 1 1/2 mins, but still awesome! We love visiting over there! Oh, and the tutu Mariah's wearing, and the Apron Grandma's wearing are both some of the Christmas presents I made. I hope they liked them as much as I had fun making them. :)

~Crystal

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Darling gifts, and your hot air balloon ride looks AWESOME! Glad you had so much fun. :D